There are many ways in which you can help us to raise funds for this important
research. Here are a few ideas:
- Organise a raffle or a charity auction
- Organise a concert
- Hold a coffee morning
- Masterclasses - are you expert at something? Why not organise a small class and
charge a fee?
- Ask your local pub to hold a charity quiz night
- Hold a wine tasting evening
- Do you know someone who might take part in a sponsored walk or run?
The list is endless but it is important that you enjoy your fundraising and please stay
safe, legal and remember to check your insurance requirements. Helpful information
and advice can be found in the 'Fundraising' section on Cancer Research UK's
website www.cancerresearchuk.org or contact us for more information.
Jet Harris Memorial Fund supporting Cancer Research UK
Registered charity in England and Wales (1089464) and in Scotland (SC041666)
Registered as a company limited by guarantee in England & Wales No. 4325234